Monday, October 15, 2007

20- YouTube and

Looked at youtube....again and some other video-sharing websites. For some reason, I just can't get that absorbed in it. Maybe because i don't do videos (nor do i take photos for the most part) myself, and although I watch tv and see films, i don't get that absorbed in television much of the time. I've used you tube for videos to add to presentations (just a clip of course), and can see the point of video and podcasting on a library's website, but don't exactly see where video-sharing would be used by public libraries. Putting a tour of the library on youtube, rather than the library's website, so that ....? I'm not sure. Maybe the question is, would patrons like to share their videos and add their user-generated content to the library's website? More questions then answers.

No comments: